The BILLY WDR (Wider, Deeper, more Resilient) High Tops are fun and fashionable, and highly adaptive to kids with special needs or mobility problems. They feature FlipTop Technology that incorporates a wrap-around zipper closure that makes stepping in and out of the shoes a very quick and simple process.
These classic high top zipper shoes are designed using a traditional lace-up closure and have a thick woven nylon fabric upper lining and sock lining for more durable wear and increased tear resistance.
Billy WDR High Tops have two removable insoles (3mm each) for adjustable depth and use of custom orthotics.
This range of adaptive footwear provides support, comfort and flexibility where it's needed the most.
Available in UK shoe sizes 10-2 (Little Kid), 3-8 (Big Kid).
- ipTop Technology with a wrap-around zipper closure
- Easy to put on, easy to take off!
- Thick woven nylon fabric upper lining and sock lining for more durable wear and increased tear resistance.
- Custom-developed shoe last provides additional width and volume in toe box, vamp, quarter, and heel areas.
- Durable insole board and outsole rubber compound help to withstand aggressive toe drag and heel striking.
- Two removable insoles (3mm each) for adjustable depth and use of custom orthotics.
- Highly functional and adaptive footwear
- Ideal for kids with special needs or mobility problems