Heart Pendant - Quicksilver
Like stunning quicksilver, a contemporary heart pendant approx two inches long and wide? Chunky and robust, and on a super soft silk cord.
Height approx 6 cm/ Width 5.8cm at widest point/ Thickness 2 cm at thickest point
Long cord 94cm easily cut to a desired length
Suitable for Mild - Moderate Chewers
BPA, lead, latex, phthalate free silicone jewellery.
We are very proud to stock the stylish CHEWIGEM™ range of jewellery, designed to look amazing whilst discreetly serving the need to chew.
Many children and adults who have sensory issues find chewing a way of remaining calm.
These lovely pieces of jewellery discreetly serve that need, and are up-to-the-moment designs that look great too.
Reasons to LOVE CHEWIGEM™....
- Non toxic and therefore safe to chew
- Hard wearing and tough (but not indestructible and will need to be replaced once damaged, the speed at which this happens will be faster with aggressive chewers - see FAQs for details on each pendant's durability). Please also note that children with fully developed teeth or aggressive biters may be able to damage a Chewigem, so adult supervision is recommended.
- Stylish, discreet and available in a wide range of shapes and colours
- Although not indestructible, more reassuring than chewing on unsuitable items that may contain toxins, be damaging to teeth or are expensive, such as school uniforms and books.
- Washable in a steriliser, top rack of the dishwasher or just hot soapy water.
- Not made of hard beads, reducing any risk of wear and damage of the teeth
- Priced in line with most high street necklaces despite the high quality of the materials
- CHEWIGEM ™ is a family run business
N.B Screen resolutions vary so the colours may be slightly different. Marbled effect and mixed colours vary due to the manufacturing process, no two are exactly the same.
It is hard to accurately rate how durable they will be due to the huge variance across the spectrum.
No two ‘chewers’ are the same. There is a chance our products will not be suitable. Nothing is indestructible and they will damage in time, how quickly is difficult to say, but it will be faster for more aggressive chewers.
Clasp is NOT for chewing (small part choking hazard) if you think your child will chew the clasp, then this product is not suitable.
Please ensure these are used under adult supervision and removed from use as soon as damage appears.
++Warning - not suitable for children under 36 months due to long cord - strangulation hazard++