KayCey SUPER SOFT Bodysuit - Short Sleeve NAVY
Adaptive clothing for older children with special needs - Short Sleeve
KayCey short sleeve bodysuits are multifunctional. They are not only an undergarment but also great on their own paired with shorts or a skirt. No one will ever think it's an undergarment!
The range of colours for boys and girls makes it easy to co-ordinate with any outfit. Parents love the short sleeve vests in warmer weather because of its flexibility.
Short sleeves are great for children who wear braces as the sleeves give extra protection from any rubbing minimising skin chaffing.
Bodysuit/Popper Vest Features:
- Designed with a longer leg, reinforced crotch and 5 durable studs all for additional coverage
- Flat-locked side seams to prevent digging into the skin under a brace
- Top-stitched seams to minimise curling of the leg/neck/armhole openings
- Tag-free so your child can move without uncomfortable irritation
- Made from AZO-free, supersoft cotton/elastane fabric which is gentle on the skin
- Available for ages 3 years to Adult in a variety of colours
PLEASE NOTE: VAT is charged on adult sizes. This product is eligible for VAT refund when purchased for a disabled person. Please complete a VAT eligibility form from our Help & Info section to claim your refund - VAT Reclaim Form - or if you have a pop-up blocker email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brand:Special Kids Company