*NEW* Lightweight Torso Interface (Back Brace Vest) - Seamless V-Neck Tank Vest with reversible Axilla Flap in White or Grey X-Static®
Available in child sizes Small to Extra Large.
Developed by Knit-Rite, the protective body interface vest may be used with all types of spinal orthoses and body jackets. Torso Interface provides more cushioning, moisture wicking and anti-microbial properties to keep skin dry, protected, and comfortable.
- Provides skin protection and comfort for all wearers of spinal orthoses
- Virtually wrinkle free
- High stretch in all directions to accommodate all shapes
- Seamless styling for optimal comfort
- Moisture wicking fabric helps to keep skin dry
- Help reduce odour in garment
- May also be used for casting
- Premium interface, affordable price
Why is Grey more expensive that White?
- The Grey garments are made using X-Static®
What is X-Static®?
- X-Static® is a high quality textile used worldwide by healthcare professionals, that harnesses the power of silver to stop the growth of bacteria on fabrics, eliminating human-based odour for the life of the garment.
Its' made by permanently bonding 99.9% metallic silver to the surface of a fiber. X-Static® keeps garments smelling fresher for longer, even after multiple wear cycles between washings.
Please note as this is a specialist item, we may not have every size in stock. We may need to order this in for you from the USA so delivery times can take up to 10 working days.