Crew Neck Torso Interface with sleeves available in Grey for Infants & Toddlers. An ideal seamless vest as well as an orthotic garment! Suitable for Mehta Procedure.
In addition to wearing with all types of spinal orthoses and body jackets, the turtleneck with short sleeves is used in hospitals for a casting procedure on infants and toddlers with scoliosis. It allows parents to be able to take off and put on a clean interface under the cast, with anti-odour X-Static next to the skin. Slightly heavier than a T-shirt, Torso-Interface provides more cushioning, protection, comfort, and moisture-wicking properties to keep skin dry.
- Outstanding stretch allows the fit to be virtually wrinkle free and to contour to the body
- Garment is finished on all edges
- The X-Static /Lycra® (grey) is especially helpful when skin rashes are noticeable and helps eliminate odor in the garment
- Fit the waist—fabric will stretch over chest and hips. Garment stretches over 150%
- Machine washable
- Latex free materials
- Care Instructions: Hand or machine wash, mild detergent, warm temperature; no bleach. Tumble dry warm or dry flat.
Make sure you have an adequate quantity for change and laundering – a quantity of up to six units is recommended.
Torso-Interface contours to the body. Fit the waist—fabric will stretch over chest and hips. Garment stretches over 150%.
Care Instructions: Hand or machine wash, mild detergent, warm temperature; no bleach. Tumble dry warm or dry flat.
Please note, as this is a new product line, delivery may be slightly slower than usual, we expect around 7-10 days but no more than 28 days at most.