Don't get caught out at the airport!
As you probably know, you're not allowed to take bottles containing liquids of over a certain size in your hand luggage, onto an aeroplane.
Here is a handy reminder of the current guidelines from the UK government:
- containers must hold no more than 100ml
- containers must be in a single, transparent, resealable plastic bag, which holds no more than a litre and measures approximately 20cm x 20cm
- contents must fit comfortably inside the bag so it can be sealed
- the bag must not be knotted or tied at the top
- you’re limited to 1 plastic bag per person
- you must show the bag at the airport security point
Liquids in containers larger than 100ml generally can’t go through security even if the container is only part full.
(You can find full details at www.gov.uk/hand-luggage-restrictions/overview - for International Customers, check with your local government)